Use on-board spectum analyses, record, make pictures, take temperature readings all with one touch!
The development engineers at UE Systems have been working on a super detection system that combines state-of-the-art technology with each and every known plant inspection requirement in order to create an entire ultrasonic condition monitoring laboratory to fit in the palm of your hand. Some of the unique Ultraprobe® 15,000 features:
- Touch screen
- Plan & review routes, images and sounds on-board
- Multiple data screens: dB / temperature / spectrum analysis
- Take temperature readings with infrared thermometer & adjust emissivity
- Determine and store the RPM of a rotating asset with the fully integrated strobe light
- Analyze conditions with the on-board spectrum analyzer
- Photograph test points with on-board camera
- Pinpoint locations with laser pointer
- Review alarm groups & generate reports
- Store data, soundrecordings and images
- Review historical record data
Use for ALL ultrasound applications & programs
- Setup bearing data collection routes, analyze & create lubrication routes
- Inspect electrical systems for faults, analyze on the spot & report
- Inspect for faulty steam traps
- Find your leaks & report cost per leak with DMS reporting
||Hand-held pistol type made with coated aluminum and ABS plastic.
||Solid State Analog and SMD Digital Circuitry with temperature compensation and true RMS conversion
||20 kHz to 100 kHz (tunable in 1 kHz increments)
||QVGA Touch Screen – IR, Laser Pointer, Camera, Spectrum Ana
||WAV File Format
||-20 °C to 500 °C
||2.0 Mega Pixel
||Europe Only OutputLaser Pointer:All but Europe Output
||400 storage locations
||Lithium NiMH Rechargeable.
||0°C to 50°C (32 °F to 122 °F)
||Calibrated heterodyned output, decibel (dB), frequency, SD card
||Trisonic Scanning Module and Stethoscope Module, Long Range Module and RAS-MT
||Deluxe noise attentuating headphones for hard hat use
||dB,Frequency, Battery Status and 16 Segment Bar Graph.
||1 x 10-2 std: cc/sec to 1 x 10-3 std. cc/sec
||Complete kit in Zero Halliburton aluminium carrying case
55 x 47 x 20 cm (21.5″ x 18.5″ x 8″).
||Pistol Unit: 1.1 kg (2,35 lbs)
Complete carrying case: 8.6 kg (19 lbs)
||1 year parts/labor standard.
5 years with completed warranty registration card
||dB (main), IR, ABCD, Spectrum and Application Specific, Spectrum Analyzer (modes): Spectrum, Time Series & Dual Specif
|Ultraprobe 15,000 Kits:
||Meets and exceeds ASTM E1002-2005 requirements for Leak Detection
*depends on leak configuration